Saturday 23 August 2008

How to End Early Ejaculation Forever - Which Methods Work and Which Do Not

Free World delivery on mens underwear

If you want to be a satisfying lover that never leaves her disappointed or unfulfilled, you must learn to end early ejaculation. There is nothing that takes the fun out of sex for a woman more than a man who ejaculates too early. The average woman requires 20 minutes of active sexual intercourse to achieve orgasm, so it is pretty clear that a "two minute man" is going to be viewed as a disappointing lover every time.

I used to be one of those "quick draw" lovers, but thanks to very specific techniques, I now only climax when I (and she) are ready. To help other men experience results like I did, here is my review of several methods designed to end early ejaculation.

Desensitizing Creams and Climax Control Condoms: I would definitely not recommend going this route. When I first started trying to end my early ejaculation, I wasted a lot of time and money on this stuff and it didn't help me at all. Even if it had, I'm not sure that I would have wanted to rely on a disgusting cream or a "special" condom for the rest of my life just to have halfway decent sex.

Distracting Yourself By Thinking About Baseball Or Something Else Non-Sexual: This is another method that men commonly try, but unfortunately, it will not increase your staying power in any significant way. Not to mention the fact that sex is nowhere near as enjoyable when you are actively trying to think about anything BUT the amazing experience you're having!

Natural Methods To End Early Ejaculation: Natural methods that involved nothing but my own body (not pills, creams, or special condoms) are how I was able to go from a "minute man" to a "marathon man." You can do the same thing by studying them and selecting a proven, step-by-step program that suits your goals. Make sure you demand a 100% guarantee like I did; that way you know you have nothing to lose and lots of incredible sex to gain!

If you are tired of leaving your lover frustrated and unsatisfied and you need an all-natural way to end premature ejaculation FAST, here is a link to the exact method I used to go from a "MINUTE MAN" to a "MARATHON MAN":

Free World delivery on mens underwear

http://www.ControlYourEjaculation.info

This incredible step-by-step program is backed by a 100% GUARANTEE that you will gain that stamina you need to satisfy her EVERY time!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Gregory_Phillips