Tuesday 11 November 2008

TO LUCIUS KERN - I LOVE YOU

Hey!

I'm a guy in the UK - How are you? I'm good - I'm good. Its currently 21:08 and Im drinking Stella. Yes, I'm a Yorkshireman!

Anywhoooo! I'm wondering if you would like to send out a mass email to all your s3xy subscr1bers to tell them about my new fangled website?

http://compare.chopsmonster.com

It's like - groovy man. It's got everything on there. Most of the stuff is from one Affiliate HUB - but I'm gradually introducing more :-)

I did a press release on it last night (http://posmena.blogspot.com/2008/11/new-shopping-website-aims-to-cut-costs_10.html)

So come on Mr Kern - I'll love you forever.

I just want to show me the power of JV. In return, I'll email all my mailing list frenz - i think there are like, 100 or something :-/ Not as many as you have (or at least that's what I assume...)

I'll be UBER kind to you and give you screen shots of BEFORE you mass email everyone, and also screen shots AFTER - it will be like the BEST case study ever, right?

Anyway, that's is for now from your most admiring UK reader.

Brian Topmark.

p.s. Love You x x

p.p.s I'm also a Software Developer in PHP /MySQL / C#.NET / MSSQL / Oracle

p.p.p.s Yep - im deperate.


On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 9:04 PM, Lucius Kern wrote:

Hey Brian,

Newbie or Guru, no matter who you are,
the smartest thing you can do for your online business
is make the RIGHT connections.

Get The Full Report

Till Next Time
Lucius

3555 Veterans Memorial Hwy. - STE C.
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://clients.prosender.com/z/r/?rJzsjCyctMwcrCxMHCzstEa0LAyMHAwcjA==